The University welcomes students applications for admission to a PROGRAMME offered by its following faculties and centres;
Each programme has regulations outlining admission criteria and the courses required to complete the qualification. It is important you check what courses are compulsory and what courses are available as options for your programme.
Please CLICK HERE to download our application form. (size 318 KB)
Important documents to submit with your Admission application are;
· Two certified copies of birth certificate or passport
· Two certified copies of academic transcript(s)
· Certified copy of academic qualification(s)
· For mature applicants only, evidence from employers and/or trainers of at least two years full-time relevant work experience and/or training must be attached
· For Faculty of Medicine applicants only – essay & curriculum vitae
· For Master’s by Thesis & Doctoral applicants only – Research Proposal
Please note Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Upon Admission to their chosen programme, students must enrol in their courses. Enrolment for both semesters are normally;
· Semester 1 - February
· Semester 2 - July
Late enrolments are permitted until the end of Week 2 and will incur a fee. Please read the Calendar 2017 to confirm the courses you need to complete your programme.
In the event you cannot complete the course please ensure you withdraw officially to avoid getting a fail grade
· Week 2, Friday: Change programme and/or courses
· Week 5, Friday: Withdrawal with tuition refund
Payment of tuition fees
· Week 10, Friday: Withdrawal with no refund