Genral Student Administration Enquiries

The Student Administration office can also assist with general enquiries and refer you to the relevant faculty or staff. It also assists with confirmation letters, verification of documents and official academic transcripts. Costs for these services are available in the Calendar..

The University holds two graduation ceremonies per year in April and December. Students must apply to graduate in the final semester of their studies. Students who do not apply will not be assessed for completion of their programme. Application forms are available from our office. Please check with our office for deadlines and fees.


Non Samoan citizens intending to study at the University  will require a Temporary Permit for Study in Samoa which is processed by the Samoa Immigration. They issue a student visa for a maximum of 3 years and extensions or renewal to the visa must be done 2 months prior to the expiration of the first visa. For more information and to access the Study Permit Application form please visit :

For general information on Samoa please visit :


Our office liaises with sponsors and updates award  recipients of conditions concerning their scholarships. The Government of Samoa through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT), the Ministry of Education Sports and Culture (MESC) the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Samoa Tourism Authority (STA) offer scholarships every year. All MFAT and STA applications are processed through the University whilst MESC and MOH applications are to be submitted directly to each respective Ministry. Application forms can be uplifted from our office.


The timetable can be viewed during enrolment week. Students with clashes are to advise their lecturers and tutors and submit a Clash form (available from our office) in the first week of lectures.

Thank you for choosing National University of Samoa as your tertiary education provider and we wish you all the best with your studies!

Go to top