The NUS International Office (IO) provides services to international students, scholars, employees, and other visitors to the National University of Samoa, as well as the departments that host and support them.
If you would like to apply for admission to NUS please click on the link below:
We can assist International students with required immigration documents and are responsible for submitting visa documents to the Samoa Immigrations office and advising on relevant immigration matters.
Please explore the resources below to ensure you have the most up-to-date travel and immigration information from the Samoan Government:
Please find checklist – requirements to apply for a student visa in Samoa:
--- Note: If you are enrolling for the first semester –student visa documents must be sent by 12th January / second semester by the 12th June.
The IO staff assists international students and scholars in adjusting to life at the University by providing information and referrals concerning:
• Cultural adjustment issues
• Medical emergencies
• Personal, relationship, and family problems
• Support services – (English/Maths)
• General information on life in Samoa.
• The IO can provide guidance throughout International student's programs such as referrals to relevant staff / faculties and applications processes.
• The IO also serves as an information resource to assist international students in adjusting to the Samoan way of life, the University, and the Samoan community and information regarding traveling around Samoa.
• The IO can assist you with finding Accommodation